Total Care Club MEMBERSHIP PLAN
ELECTRICAL FIRES CAUSE APPROXIMATELY $1.6 BILLION IN PROPERTY DAMAGE EACH YEAR. OLD WIRING, OVERLOADED CIRCUITS, AND WORN OUTLETS ARE THE MAIN CULPRITS THAT CAN CAUSE ELECTRICAL SHOCKS AND FIRES.
Electric City’s Total Care Club provides homeowners with exclusive benefits to ensure that your electrical system is working flawlessly and efficiently. Included in the membership is our exclusive electrical check-up, which includes all of the following:
- Tune up main panel
- Annual Safety Check
- No Price Increases – Electrical materials follow the precious metals market pricing and material costs can fluctuate greatly. However, Total Club Care Member pricing is frozen during the term of your Total Club Care Membership, and you will not have a price increase on any service, repair, or installation during the effective period of your Total Club Care Membership.
- Check all wiring in main panel for proper sizing
- Check breakers and fuses for proper operation, including arc-fault breakers
- Check all aluminum wiring in service panel for oxidation and apply de-oxidation compound as needed
- Check all receptacles for polarity and proper grounding
- Inspect smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for proper function and interconnectivity as well as replace all batteries FREE of charge
- Reset and adjust mechanical timers for daylight savings time
- Visually inspect all lighting fixtures, switches, dimmers, ceiling fans
- Check outside meter and enclosure
- Check outside main feeders
- Outside meter/service cable inspection
- Check ground fault circuit interrupters for proper operation
- Check surge protectors
- Check attic fans for proper operation
- Check exhaust fans for proper operation
- Testing and labeling of circuit breakers
- Check all electrical connections to major appliances
- Check all main service grounding, bonding and tighten as needed
- Check any exposed wiring in attic and garages
- Check any outside and inside disconnects
- Multiple Properties – Your Total Club Care Membership is valid for all residential properties that you own in our service area.
- Transferable – If you move, your Total Club Care Membership is transferable to the new home owners AND you can take it with you to any new home you purchase in our service area. As an added bonus, we will perform an Electrical Safety Inspection when you purchase your new home at no additional cost to you.
- Priority scheduling
- 10% member rate discount off of electrical services
- Club card
- Preferred customer service hotline
- High performance check ups
- 24 hour emergency service
- Live technical assistance
Call 832-724-1781 today for details!!!
Electricians, electrical firms, and electrical contractors are available all over the place and in all forms. Some electricians are new to the field but are nonetheless quality tradesmen. On the other hand you will find electricians who have been around for many years, and find that they are just no good or very good at […]
Increasingly, Houston residents find themselves more and more dependent on electrical devices in this modern world. Our DVD players, gaming systems, microwaves and of course our computers are important to our quality of life and communication with our family, friends and in some cases, work contacts. Considering also that these electronic devices are not always cheap […]