Our warranties are just one of the reasons our customers love doing business with us. We’re committed to providing a superior level of workmanship and take customer service seriously! We look forward to serving you- keep reading to see what we’re all about, then give us a call.
Solving Your Electrical Problems for Over a Decade
In 2008, we opened our doors after seeing a need for better service in the electrical industry. At the time Carry Jurek, owner of Electric City, was working for a company that went out of business due to poor business practices. We vowed to do the opposite of that company and committed ourselves to providing a superior product and experience for our customers.
Another part of our humble beginnings was in part due to tragedy. Carry’s mentor passed away. One of his final wishes was to leave all of his electrical tools to Carry, everything from saws and drills to even his work van. With a heavy heart, Carry moved all his electrical belongings to Katy and started Electric City.
Today, Electric City has grown to the company it is today and is even better than ever. We’re now able to serve a wider service area with a full fleet of trucks and electricians. While we’ve grown, our favorite part of the job is still the same: serving our customers with quality workmanship and unbeatable service.
What Makes Electric City Better?
- Lifetime Warranty: Our work is guaranteed forever! If there's an issue that reoccurs after we repair it, we’ll come back and repair it at no cost to you.
- Same Day Service: Some companies can’t get someone out to help for a week out or longer. We’re committed to keeping your home safe and that means being available when you need us. Just call before 10 AM and we’ll be at your door that same day. (Excludes periodic maintenance and inspections for MAM customers)
- Upfront Pricing: You’ll never pay more than the price you’re shown before we begin work. Working with us means you always know what to expect.
- On-Time Arrival: You won’t be left waiting all day for service. If we don’t show up at the time we’ve previously discussed, we’ll pay you $25.
- Good Hands Guarantee: If we can’t fix your issue, you won’t pay a dime. We’ll also connect you with someone who can help you.
Electric City Lifetime Warranty
Our electricians are the best and we’re not afraid to say it. They receive ongoing training to stay up to date on the latest technology. Working with us means you not only receive service by a knowledgeable technician, but you’ll also enjoy top-notch service. Once your job is complete, we’ll take the time to clean up any mess made while solving your problem.
- We value your TIME Guarantee. We’re available 24/7 so you will always speak with a live person when you call. You’ll be set up with an appointment at a time that works for you and we’ll call ahead when we’re on the way so you always stay in the loop.
- We value your HOME Guarantee. We put down tarps on your floors to protect your home. Your home will be left in the same condition or better than when we arrived.
- We value your SATISFACTION Guarantee. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you’re not completely happy with the materials or workmanship during the first year of service, we’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
- One Year “Test Drive” Guarantee! If you’re not happy with the installation and we can’t fix it, we’ll remove the system and fully refund your money. We honor this guarantee within a full year of installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind all our work and materials we use while solving any electrical issue in your home. If an installation fails during the equipment's normal life expectancy, Electric City will repair it for free. Generators and generator parts are covered for three years only.
LED light bulbs installed by Electric City are covered for a minimum of *five years after installation.
*Under this warranty, acts of God, abuse, or physical damage are not covered. Warranty claims for LED bulbs must be made in the five year period.
Electric City guarantees surge protectors will be properly installed. It does not guarantee, insure or warranty against lightning or electrical surges. However, Electric City WILL provide a new surge protector if one should fail under the Lifetime Warranty.
Service upgrades (breaker boxes and/or meter bases) carry a transferable lifetime warranty.