All electrical issues in your home or business - from minor to major - should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent larger risks and inconveniences to your household. When you need repairs, from emergency services to routine tune-ups and installations, call Electric City. We provide 24-hour electrical services to the Cinco Ranch area.
We offer complete electrical services to the Cinco Ranch area, including:
- 24-hour Services
- Circuit Breakers
- Whole House Generator Services
- ARC Protection
- GFCI Protection
- Electrical Panels
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
We value feedback from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work.
Reasons to Call an Emergency Electrician
Certain electrical issues require emergency services. Some reasons you might consider calling a contractor for an electrical emergency can include:
- A burning smell in your home or business
- An electrical outlet or switch feels hot when touched
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Lights are flickering
- A buzzing noise is coming from an outlet or switch
- A power outage in part of the house
4 Common Electrical Outlet Problems
When you think about electrical issues in your home or business, you might not immediately think of your outlets. However, these everyday devices can require repairs. Some common issues that you might need an electrical contractor to fix can include:
- No power coming from the outlet. If you plug an electrical device into an outlet and it’s not working, it can signal a tripped circuit breaker.
- Outlets are hot. If outlets are hot to the touch, it can signal loose wiring or a worn receptacle. If there is a burning smell or sparks coming from it, you should stop using it.
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping. If your circuit breaker trips frequently it can mean there is too much plugged into the outlet, causing the circuit to overload.
- Plug doesn’t fit in the outlet. If the plug falls out of the outlet, it can signal the outlet has sustained too much wear and tear to properly hold the plug.
When an electrical emergency occurs you need assurance that you’re not going to have to pay the bill on the spot. That’s why we offer financing options to our clients!
Benefits of Standby Generators
When the power goes out at your home or business you don’t want to be stuck in the dark. This is where standby generators can help. These units can provide electricity to your home during a blackout to provide safety, convenience and value to your household.
- Safety: Allows you to keep your security systems running, keep your property at a comfortable and safe temperature, prevent your food from spoiling and keep emergency devices like medical equipment running.
- Convenience: Standby generators provide electricity to keep convenient appliances like your air conditioner and refrigerator functioning. It also provides power to keep electronics like your TV and video game systems operating.
- Value: Installing a generator can help increase the resale value of your home or building.