Electrical issues can take many forms. From outdated wiring to tripping circuit breakers to outlet repairs, there are many risky issues in your home or business that can require an electrical contractor. When you need fast, dependable and on-time services, call Electric City. We provide 24-hour services to the Richmond area.
We offer the following electrical services - and more - to your area:
- 24-hour Services
- Whole House Generator Services
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Panels
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- ARC Protection
- GFCI Protection
As a family-owned business, we stand by our electrical work. Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us to restore safety to their homes and businesses.
Call for Emergency Repairs if You Suffer a Blackout
While you may expect to lose power at your home or business during a major storm, it can be worrisome to have an outage occur unexpectedly -- especially if your neighbors still have power. When this occurs you should seek emergency electrical repair services. A professional can help you determine the cause of the outage and determine how to repair the issue.
Benefits of Having ARC Protection in Your Home or Business
ARC Protection, or AFCI outlets, help keep your home or business safe. These are intended to prevent electrical fires that can be caused by an unintentional arcing condition that occurs in an electrical circuit. This can create high heat, which can ignite materials in your home or business and start a fire.
These devices offer test and reset buttons on the face of the device, making them easy to reset. They also have indicator lights that can communicate a miswired or problematic issue.
Don’t let needed electrical repairs become a burden on your finances. Ask us about our financing options.
Why You Should Install a Whole House Generator
Power outages can cause major inconvenience for your whole household. They can leave your family to cope with a dark house, non-working appliances, and the risk of losing all of the food in your refrigerator. One way to avoid this inconvenience is to install a whole house generator.
Some advantages of installing a unit can include:
- More safety and security: These emit less fumes than portable generators, making them safer to have around your home and your family.
- Better functionality: These units can work for hours without pausing or quitting, and can be programmed to turn on key electrical appliances you want during a blackout, like the refrigerator or HVAC system.
- Start automatically: The system can start after just a few seconds of losing power.
- Peace of mind: Having a standby generator can provide assurances that your family and your household won’t be left in the dark in the event of a power failure.