Electrical issues can put your family at risk. To avoid potential fires and other hazards, it’s important to get your repairs handled as soon as possible. For 24-hour emergency repairs, call Electric City. A family-owned business, we provide fast, dependable and on-time services!
We offer the following electrical services - and more - to your area:
- 24-hour Services
- Circuit Breakers
- Whole House Generator Services
- Electrical Panels
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- ARC Protection
- GFCI Protection
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
We stand by our work. In fact, we guarantee 100% satisfaction. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our services.
Smell Something Burning? Get Emergency Electrical Services
Do you smell a burning odor in your house when you turn on the lights? How about when you plug in a small appliance? If you notice these odors, you should seek emergency electrical services. This can indicate an issue with the light or appliance, or it can be a larger issue with the wiring. These issues should be inspected immediately before they cause a larger issue with your home or business.
How Installing USB Outlets Can Make Charging Devices Easier
With multiple electronic devices in each household, from phones to tablets and others, it can be a challenge to find enough USB plug-ins. To combat this problem, you can install USB outlets in your home or business. These specialized outlets provide the following advantages:
- Free up other outlets: When you have multiple phones in your household that all need to charge overnight, it can cause the devices to take up all of your open plugs - eliminating the chance to use them for other electronics or appliances. Installing USB outlets can provide dedicated outlets for your devices.
- Eliminate the need for adapters: It can be a challenge to keep track of USB charger adapters. When using USB outlets, you can plug the devices directly into the outlet, eliminating the need for the adapter.
- Charge devices faster: Charging devices through a laptop or other device can take a long time to charge. Plugging them into a USB outlet can speed up the process.
To help make electrical services more affordable to our customers, we offer financing options. Inquire today to get more information!
How to Keep Your Standby Generator Properly Maintained
When severe weather hits, you need a reliable standby generator to provide power to your home or business in the event of an outage. To make sure your unit works when you need it most, follow these tips.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on your unit every two years, or after 200 hours of use.
- Save the owner’s manual to provide to electrical contractors during repairs.
- Change the oil during your routine preventative maintenance appointments.
- Check the spark plugs at least once a year and replace them if the existing ones look worn.
- Replace the air filter regularly.