Electrical issues can cause major inconveniences -- and risks -- around your household. From bad wiring to faulty outlets, these electrical problems can require immediate attention from an electrical contractor. For 24-hour emergency services in Rosenberg, call Electric City. A family-owned business, we guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.
We offer complete electrical services to the Rosenberg area, including:
- 24-hour Services
- ARC Protection
- GFCI Protection
- Whole House Generator Services
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Panels
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
Our expert electricians provide quality services on each and every call. Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work!
Keep Your Wiring Up to Code to Avoid Electrical Emergencies
Certain electrical issues require immediate attention from an electrical contractor. One problem that can require emergency electrical services is an outdated circuit breaker or wiring. Outdated components can overload the wiring, causing a breaker to trip and your home or business to lose power - or worse - create a fire hazard. To prevent these issues it’s important to schedule regular inspections with an electrician so he or she can check your wiring to ensure it’s up to code and isn’t showing signs of wear and tear.
Benefits of Professional Outlet Services
When your outlets need repairs, it’s important to hire an electrical contractor to inspect them and fix the issue. While repairing an outlet might seem like a project you can do yourself, there are benefits to having them fixed by a professional:
- Safety: Only electricians are fully certified and trained to work with electricity safely. Trying to attempt electrical work on your own can put you and your family at risk.
- Cost: Hiring an electrical contractor to repair the issue correctly the first time can be more cost-effective than attempting and failing to do the work yourself.
- Troubleshooting: If the repair is more complicated than you initially thought, an electrical contractor has the skills to troubleshoot the issue and perform the repair.
- Peace of mind: Hiring an electrician can help you rest at ease that the work was done correctly and won’t put your family’s safety at risk.
Electrical emergencies can leave you unprepared financially. Don’t stress. Just ask us about our financing options.
Signs that Indicate You Need a New Generator
Generators provide electricity when your family needs it most - during a power outage. However, if your unit isn’t functioning properly, it can still leave your family in the dark. To avoid having a malfunctioning generator in the middle of a blackout, look for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new generator:
- Age: The average generator is designed to last for 10,000 to 30,000 hours of use. If your unit is nearing this mark, it can be close to the end of its lifespan and you should consider replacing it before it fails.
- Frequent repairs: If your unit needs multiple repairs -- or costly ones -- it can be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Trouble starting: Generators should start up soon after your power goes out. If your unit isn’t kicking in as expected, you may need a new system.
- Increased fuel usage: Your unit might not be operating as efficiently as it should be if it starts to use more fuel.
- Interrupted power: If you notice lights flickering or appliances that go in and out while being powered by a generator, it can indicate there’s an issue with the unit.